Live ~ Life ~ Lovely

Monday, July 26, 2010

Taking you back to Thursday...

I didn't get a chance to do my post last Thursday....So here it is. I didn't take it "Lisa Raye" with all white. I can't pull it off like she does.  And I wanted to bring out some of those vibrant colors in the shirt. I chose purple!















I have to give major shout-outs to my photography and son...Kam! He does a fab job...and all always thanks to my followers for following and leaving comments.

What I am wearing...
~ Sleeveless Floral Print shirt
~White Straight Leg Denims
~White Cotton Blazer 
(from Macy's many many years ago)
~Purple Steve Madden Suede Heels
~Multi-Colored faux snake skin belt
(found at Ross, a very long time ago...this was its first wear)
~Earrings Downtown LA

1 comment:

mlle. A.L. said...

I want your shoes :) They are adorable! xoxo