Live ~ Life ~ Lovely

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

EffortLESS Wednesday!!!!

Uh...yea...a little known fact about me is that I love to mix-match...not sure if I mentioned this before. But I am a mix-match-on-purpose-kind-of-girl. I really don't know the reason why...BUT I think it may have something to do with my will to do what everyone else isn't, my rebel-ness, my "OH you think I wouldn't" kind of attitude. I want to be different. I AM different. I subscribe to tons of magazines purely for entertainment (to be honest most of the time I don't have the time to read the mags and some of them end up going in the holders for my guest and end up never being read by me). However, my fave mag that I always make time for is .:drum roll pls:. People Style Watch.....Oh, I so love this mag....there are such cute clothes with REAL prices...seriously! Some things I take in but I am usually not big on trend following. I wear what I want when I want. See for yourself. Today's outfit was a mixture of patterns, textures, and colors. I liked it. It was me.


It's extremely funny when I go out shopping with the gals and I may put some outfit together and ask whomever their opinion on it. I usually get a "Yea, that's something you would wear." HA! That's exactly what I wanted to hear. "You know my style, aye?" LOL. I love it!


My daughter...she's wearing...
Hello Kitty Cropped Jacket
Button-down in back shirt
H&M denim legging
Chuck Taylor's in Leopard print (Nordstrom)







I actually have these boyfriend jeans in 2 sizes...I am wearing the smaller pair.










I was so sloppy with the look....i left one corner of the shirt hanging out to achieve this effect.... lol







What I am Wearing...
Tropical Print Sheer Button-Down set in Black 
(I love the drawstring detail under the bust area)
Patchwork Boyfriend Denims
Double Breasted Blazer with the cutest detailed button 
(sorry no pic posted)
Cheap shoes purchased downtown....
(I must admit I rarely wear cheap shoes...not that I think I am too good for them or anything...but they just feel.....uh...CHEAP. I prefer to shop at discounted stores i.e. Ross, DSW, Marshalls; over buying cheap synthetic man made material shoes....sorry hard working men) LOL
Gold Crown Belt
 (seen here on Adam Lambert during his American Idol days)

Some Red Earrings
Beaded Necklace

3 comments:

Betty said...

ohhh your baby is lovely!!!

VJDesarden ~ Ronnie said...

Thank you Betty!

LaNail said...

I actually like the shoes..i wouldnt have known they were cheap if you didnt tell us. But...as always, I love your fashion!