Live ~ Life ~ Lovely

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Accessory-LESS

I just noticed as I were editing my photos that I had on not 1 single accessory. Not even my anklets that I have been faithfully wearing for the past few weeks. I woke up super late this morning and I guess I was in such a rush i didn't even think of going over to my jewelry armoire (that doubles as my tv stand temporarily...hahaha...therefore there are rings and earrings and all my charms at the top that I cannot get to...but when I do get to them I will feel like I have new jewels...ohh la la).






The armoire is a bit of a mess...Pls excuse me for that...LOL 

Back to the real reason I am doing this post....AS I WERE SAYING...

So no accessories today...and I threw this outfit on and didn't even think twice about it. Nothing special. However, I love the colors in the shirt. And the green reminded me of my fave green shoes. So I went into my shoe closet and quickly came to a halt. I told myself..."self, you just worked all weekend standing and sitting and breaking down stuff, and your feet will be so upset at you for even stepping into a 4" platform" so I grabbed my patent leather Target ballet flats. By the way...these were shoes purchased for Halloween (I rarely wear them). 

Looking at the photos, I don't think the outfit is that plain....but I would whether prefer to wear them with the green platforms. So I took my photos wearings the platforms. And you know what...my feet aren't that mad at me!















What do you guys (I mean gals) ;-) think..green platforms or black flats?

What I am Wearing...

~Butterfly Tunic
~Black Jegging
~Report Signature Strappy Platforms
~Xhilaration Patent Leather Flats

No comments: