Live ~ Life ~ Lovely

Monday, August 9, 2010

One Piece = Three Ways


Hey Girls!

Yea, another pair of jeans. I know, I know, I am so boring. But I really do love my jeans. Don't all women love jeans? I think I have about 35 pairs of jeans. Is that normal? LOL. Well I work for a clothing company so you know, sometimes you can't help but to shop because its so convenient. I actually slowed down...a whole lot. Home ownership makes you cut back on things that you really don't want too. When I think about splurging I also think about the things that needs to be done around the house. And it works! I don't know but for me blogging can be a little pressuring. You read all your fellow bloggers blogs and all the fashionistas talking about how they got this deal and that deal. And just picked this up and that up. And you fall in love with some of the items you come across web surfing. Geesh! It can be so tempting. BUT I have stuck to my non-existent budget...LOL.

Yesterday I wore my skirt as a shirt. Now I am not the first to have done this and I certainly won't be the last.

My look for the day











This garment is suppose to be wore this way....
but fashionistas always see far and beyond



This is my fave way to wear this skirt...as a dress

FYI...I wore the shoes seen here with this outfit, however once I got home and kicked off my shoes it was a wrap. I was not putting them back on. <----I never did a outfit post with those shoes...however, they are just some Matisse faux snake skin T-strap flats in a natural color. 

What I Am Wearing...

~ Cotton Wrap Skirt
~ True Religion Ripped Denims
~ Express Faux Ostrich Belt
~ Matisse Faux Snake Skin Sandals
~ I wore about 12 bangles that day that is not photographed here. A mixture between chunky and super thin and I also threw in a beaded bracelet. I must admit they are pretty noisy and I am the only gal in my building at work that wears bangles like that so I can't even be sneaky when I am doing bangles.
~ Leaf earrings that you really can't view here

Geesh....I took off half of the things that was apart of my outfit post before pictures. LOL


7 comments:

Manecoarse said...

Oh, I too am super-duper crazy about jeans. Love them to death. The polish on your toes is so cute.

VJDesarden ~ Ronnie said...

thank u hun!

VJDesarden ~ Ronnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

Мне очень нравится))особенно юбочка))

(JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer said...

I LOVE VERSATILE PIECES - YOU LOOK GREAT!!!

Lien Van Melkebeke said...

Smart ! I like it best as a tunic :)

xoxo http://sheshotta.blogspot.com

www.majormusthaves.com said...

Where have you been and why aren't you blogging? I hope to see you soon. Love the top.:)